The Election Commission of the Indian Psychiatric Society invites nominations from the eligible Life Fellows of the Indian Psychiatric Society to the following posts:
1. Vice President cum President Elect – One Post (2022-2023) – One Year
2. Hon. General Secretary – One Post (2022-2024) – Two Years
3. Hon. Treasurer – One Post (2022-2024) – Two Years
4. Hon. Editor – One Post (2022-2024)
- 30th June 2021: HGS, to inform about the vacant posts for the Election-2022 to the Election Commission.
- 30th June 2021: HGS, to send the final List of eligible voters (Life Fellows) to the Election Commission.
- 15th August 2021: Posting the election notification on IPS Website – www.indianpsychiatricsociety.org
- 15th September 2021: Last date for receiving the nominations on official email [email protected] of Election Commission
- 26th September 2021: Scrutiny meeting, preferably at IPS Head Quarters, Gurgaon
- 05th October 2021: Inform scrutiny report to all the nominees through Email/SMS
- 20th October 2021: Withdrawal of nomination to be sent on official Email of Election Commission- [email protected]
- 27th October 2021: Final list of contestants on IPS website www.indianpsychiatricsociety.org
- 20th November 2021: Emails and SMS for E-voting to be sent
- 21st November 2021: At10.00 AM E-voting begins
- 21st December 2021: Till 5.00 PM E-voting ends
- 31st December 2021: Process of E-voting completed
- Declaration of Result at AGBM: Results to be declared at AGBM by Chairperson, Election Commission on invitation of Chairperson of AGBM.
Further details are available in the election notification attached below: Dated-15th August, 2021.
IPS Election 2022 - Notification & Nomination