IPS Membership is Now Open!
The new 2020 form for IPS Membership is now available. E-submission & tracking are also active. Join IPS today!
Details of IPS membership are available below. If you are all set, proceed to the online portal for form upload. As per constitutional rule you will still need to post the hard-copy of the form within 30 days of online submission. For membership queries kindly mail at [email protected] or [email protected]
IPS Membership Categories & Criteria
|Life Ordinary Member (LOM)||Registered Medical practitioners under Schedule I or II or part II of Schedule III of Indian Medical Council Act (1956), or who have any other recognized medical qualification which is considered equivalent to the above by the Council of the Indian Psychiatric Society, who are actively engaged in the pursuit of the aims and objects of the Society shall be eligible for Life Ordinary Membership.|
|Life Associate Member (LAM)||Person in allied fields of Psychological, Medical Science, Social, Educational, Legal & interested in Aims & Objectives of the Indian Psychiatry Society is eligible to become Life Associate Member.|
|Life Fellow (LF)||After 5 years of obtaining the “First Qualification in Psychiatry” i.e. DPM, MD Psych, DNB Psych, MRC Psych or FRC Psych, one can enroll/upgrade as Life Fellow.|
|LOM to LF||Members who have joined the association as LOM, can upgrade to LF after 5 years of obtaining the “First Qualification in Psychiatry”.|
IPS Membership Subscription Fees
|Life Ordinary Member (LOM)||INR 11,000/-|
|Life Associate Member (LAM)||INR 11,000/-|
|Life Fellow (LF)||INR 17,000/-|
|LOM to LF||INR 6,000/-|
|Corporate Member (Annual – January to December)||INR 51,000/-|
Name: INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY
Bank: INDIAN BANK
Branch: SECTOR 55 GURGAON (2254) SCO NO 97, HUDA MARKET
Account Number: 6558880269
IFSC Code: IDIB000S209
Mode of Transfer
Demand Draft / Cheque / NEFT-UTR
In favor of “INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY”, payable at GURGAON.
Note: Please write your Name and Mobile Number on the reverse of the Cheque/DD
Dr. Kshirod Kumar Mishra
Hon. Treasurer, IPS
Indian Psychiatric Society Headquarters, Plot 43, Sector 55, Gurugram,
Enclosures & Attachments
- Please attach TWO recent passport sized photos with white background.
- Attested Photo copy of MBBS Degree and MCI Registration Certificate.
- Attested Photo copy of Post Graduate Psychiatric.
- Qualification Degree and Reg. Certificate.
- Attested Photo copy of Birth Date Certificate.
- If there is change in the name, then kindly attach attested photo copy of Gazette Certificate / Affidavit.
Compulsory Send: NEFT / RTGS / Mobile Transfer / Cheque/ DD / Payment Proof along with Hard Copy of Membership Application Form & Documents.
Note: Attestation must be by either Gazette Officer or Proposer or Seconder.
Online Membership Application
If the IPS application form is complete and have been proposed and seconded by IPS fellows, and if all the attachments are in order, kindly proceed to the online application submission.
- The application portal is accessible only after logging-in. Kindly register online to the website and login to proceed.
- Applicants will require to upload a scanned copy of the completed and attested form in the application portal. Kindly scan your documents.
- Soft-copy pdfs of the documets described in the previous section and passport size photographs will also need to be uploaded. Kindly keep them ready.