IPS Membership is Temporarily Paused !
Due to COVID-19 lockdown, it has become difficult to send forms through post and conduct bank transactions. Kindly, bear with us till situation reverts to normal.
IPS Membership Categories & Criteria
|Life Ordinary Member (LOM)||Registered Medical practitioners under Schedule I or II or part II of Schedule III of Indian Medical Council Act (1956), or who have any other recognized medical qualification which is considered equivalent to the above by the Council of the Indian Psychiatric Society, who are actively engaged in the pursuit of the aims and objects of the Society shall be eligible for Life Ordinary Membership.|
|Life Associate Member (LAM)||Person in allied fields of Psychological, Medical Science, Social, Educational, Legal & interested in Aims & Objectives of the Indian Psychiatry Society is eligible to become Life Associate Member.|
|Life Fellow (LF)||After 5 years of obtaining the “First Qualification in Psychiatry” i.e. DPM, MD Psych, DNB Psych, MRC Psych or FRC Psych, one can enroll/upgrade as Life Fellow.|
|LOM to LF||Members who have joined the association as LOM, can upgrade to LF after 5 years of obtaining the “First Qualification in Psychiatry”.|
IPS Membership Subscription Fees
|Life Ordinary Member (LOM)||INR 11,000/-|
|Life Associate Member (LAM)||INR 11,000/-|
|Life Fellow (LF)||INR 17,000/-|
|LOM to LF||INR 6,000/-|
|Corporate Member (Annual – January to December)||INR 51,000/-|
Name: Indian Psychiatric Society
Bank: Details Awaited
Branch: Details Awaited
Account Number: Awaited
IFSC Code: Awaited
Mode of Transfer
Demand Draft or NEFT
In favor of “INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY“
Note: Please write name & Mobile number on the reverse of the DD or provide online transaction proof.
To Hon. Treasurer,
Plot 43, Sector 55
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Enclosures & Attachments
- Please attach TWO recent passport sized photos with white background.
- Attested Photo copy of MBBS Degree and MCI Registration Certificate.
- Attested Photo copy of Post Graduate Psychiatric.
- Qualification Degree and Reg. Certificate.
- Attested Photo copy of Birth Date Certificate.
- If there is change in the name, then kindly attach attested photo copy of Gazette Certificate / Affidavit.
Compulsory Send: NEFT / RTGS / Mobile Transfer / DD / Payment Proof along with Hard Copy of Membership Application Form & Documents.
Note: Attestation must be by either Gazette Officer or Proposer or Seconder.
Online Membership Application
If the IPS application form is complete and have been proposed and seconded by IPS fellows, and if all the attachments are in order, kindly proceed to the online application submission.
- The application portal is accessible only after logging-in. Kindly register online to the website and login to proceed.
- Applicants will require to upload a scanned copy of the completed and attested form in the application portal. Kindly scan your documents.
- Soft-copy pdfs of the documets described in the previous section and passport size photographs will also need to be uploaded. Kindly keep them ready.