Notice for Annual General Body Meeting
The Annual General Body Meeting of the Indian Psychiatric Society will be held on hybrid mode (physical & digital) on 30th January 2021, Saturday at 6:30 p.m. in the HOTEL ITC ROYAL, Kolkata, West Bengal and on the Online IPS Zoom Meeting Room.
- Condolence Resolution.
- Remarks by the President.
- Confirmation of the minutes of 72nd AGBM held at Kolkata.
- Reading and Adoption of General Secretary’s report.
- Reading and adoption of Treasurer’s report with statement of audited accounts and the budget for the year 2021-22.
- Reading and adoption of Editor’s report.
- Business arising from Executive Council Meetings.
- Award Presentation.
- Declaration of Election Results by Chairperson Election Commission.
- Invitation of Newly Elected Office Bearer and their remarks.
- Appointment of Member of Election Commission.
- Appointment of the Auditors.
- Amendments of the Rules & Bye-laws, if any.
- Resolution from members, if any.
- Discussion on Society Registration and Income Tax matters.
- Reading and Adoption of Code of Ethics.
- Ratification of ANCIPS-2022, ANCIPS-2023.
- Ratification of National Mid-Term CME-2021 & Mid-Term CME-2022.
- Approval of new State and Local Branches, if any.
- Any other business with the permission of the chair.
- Vote of thanks.
The online meeting link will be provided on the day of the AGBM. We look forward to your presence and participation in this meeting. The official notice is attached herewith.
Long live IPS!
Dr. T.S. Sathyanarayana Rao
Hon. General Secretary, IPS
Date: 30th December, 2020
IPS HGS - 0350 Annual General Body Meeting - 30-12-2020