The Annual General Body Meeting of the Indian Psychiatric Society will be held on Friday 24th January 2020, at 4:30 p.m. in the Main Hall of ANCIPS 2020, HOTEL ITC ROYAL BENGAL, Kolkata, West Bengal.
1. Condolence Resolution.
2. Remarks by the President.
3. Confirmation of the minutes of 71st AGBM held at Lucknow.
4. Reading and Adoption of General Secretary’s report.
5. Reading and adoption of Treasurer’s report with statement of audited accounts
and the budget for the year 2020-21.
6. Adoption of statement of Audited Accounts of ANCIPS 2019 and Mid Term CME
7. Reading and adoption of Editor’s report.
8. Business arising from Executive Council Meetings.
9. Declaration of the Awards.
10. Declaration of Election Result by Chairperson Election Commission.
11. Invitation of Newly Elected Office Bearer to Dais and their remarks
12. Appointment of Member of Election Commission.
13. Appointment of the Auditors.
14. Amendments of the Rules & Bye-laws, if any.
15. Resolution from members, if any.
16. Reading and Adoption of Code of ethics and IPS Global.
17. Selection of Venue of ANCIPS-2022 & National Mid-Term CME 2021
18. Update on Mental Health Care Act 2017 and SLD matter
19. International affairs.
20. Approval of new State and Local Branches, if any.
21. Any other business with the permission of the chair.
We look forward to your presence and participation in this meeting.
Dr. Vinay Kumar
Hon. General Secretary,
Indian Psychiatric Society
IPS AGBM 2020 KOLKATA - Notice