The Election Commission of the Indian Psychiatric Society invites nominations from the eligible Life Fellows of the Indian Psychiatric Society to the following posts:
1. Vice President cum President Elect – One Post – One Year
2. Hon. General Secretary – One Post – Two Years
3. Hon. Treasurer – One Post – Two Years
4. Hon. Editor – One Post – Two Years
5. Direct Council Member – Three Posts – Three Years
6. Direct Council Member (Lady) – Two Posts – Three Years
- The nominees must fulfill all eligibility criteria on/before 15th September 2023, the last date of submission of nomination papers by email on [email protected]
- The completely filled nomination form in the attached format must be scanned and the documents must be sent as attachments to an email on which only the phrase ‘NOMINATION’ shall be mentioned in the subject area of the email.
- The email must be sent at the official email address of the Election Commission i.e. [email protected]
- The email should be sent from the Nominee’s own email id that is being mentioned in Nomination Form.
Note: Any complaint or any kind of suggestion from the candidate or any eligible voter must be sent on official email id of Election Commission, [email protected] and not on personal email id of any of the Election Commission members.
Dr. Asim Kumar Mallick
Chairperson, Election Commission, Indian Psychiatric Society
Date: 15th August 2023